Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 10 Results

Today is week 10 results. I can't believe it has been 10 weeks already! This week I was down 0.5 pounds. Not a great week, but at least it was a loss. The last two weekends have been hard for me with food. Last weekend I went on a retreat where they liked to serve you meals and snacks like you might never see food again. I was happy when I got back from the retreat to discover that I had maintained my 15 pound loss. This weekend I went up to Oklahoma to visit some of my old youth girls. While I did pretty good for most of the weekend, I did have a hamburger and fries from Eskimo Joe's yesterday. I couldn't help it, it is a Stillwater icon. It is just something that had to be done!

But now it is time to strap down and get serious again. I don't want it to take 10 weeks for every 15 pounds. That is way too long! So hopefully I got all of that out of my system, and I can continue on, stronger than ever.

On another note, I think I have semi-decided on what I am going to do for my reward of staying strong and continuing on with my journey. Every pound that I lose will represent $10. When I reach a 15 pound mark, I am going to put the money into a fund, so I would have $150 right now. By the time I reach my goal weight, I will have a nice little fund to use on something I would never go out and just buy myself. Right now I am leaning towards a diamond tennis bracelet. Something that I can wear daily to remind me of all my hard work!

Below is my food for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment