Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 11 Results

I am so happy to report that I am down 3 pounds this week for a total of 18.5 pounds! I haven't had a week this big since the beginning few weeks and I couldn't be happier about it! My goal, even with Thanksgiving this week, is to be down 1.5 pounds next week so I can hit 20 pounds in 12 weeks! In order to acheive that goal, I really need to watch my food intake for all the other meals this week and make sure to get plenty of workouts in.

I am thankful to all of you out there who send me encouragement. It really keeps me focused and on track. Knowing there are people out there that are proud of me and possible even inspired by me is a little overwhelming at times. Thank you so much for reading and keeping up with me.

Below is my food for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment