Monday, August 31, 2009

DAY ONE

Success! Day One is complete. I ate just under my 1,500 calorie goal, my pedometer reads 12,982 steps, and I almost finished eating before 8 pm....almost!

The hardest part of today was my two mile walk. There were several times I wanted to cut the walk short, turn around early. But I didn't, I pushed through, did the full two miles. And just when I had had enough, Josh Turner's "Me and God" came on my iPod. Check out some of the lyrics...


There ain't nothing that can't be done
By me and God
Ain't nobody come in between me and God
One day we'll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God


He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginning
And the end
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God


I am weak and he is strong
Me and God
He forgives me when I'm wrong
Me and God
He's the one I lean on
When life gets hard
Me and God



I even got teary eyed listening to it. I know that it is going to take Me and God to get through this. I am so thankful that I have Him, running right beside me (pulling me when I need Him to!), cheering me along and helping me through. And it doesn't hurt that someone as cute as Josh Turner reminded me of that!

Here is my food for today. I have to come up with a better way of posting it so it doesn't look so messy!

Breakfast Calories - Fat - Fiber

Breakfast Quesadilla - Smart Ones 220 6 6
Yogurt - Lemon Cream Pie Yoplait 110 0 0
Total 330 6 6

Lunch
3 Turkey Meatballs 160 9 0
2/3 cup Mashed Potatoes 160 7 2
Corn - Single Serving Steamables 80 1 2
Total 400 17 4

Snack
VitaTop - Deep Chocolate 100 1.5 6
Cheese Stick 90 6 0
Total 190 7.5 6

Dinner
Chicken/Sausage Burger 385 7 3
Fruit Cup - Del Monte 70 0 0
Total 455 7 3

Dessert
Truffle Ice Cream Bar - Skinny Cow 100 2 3

Daily Total 1475 39.5 22

No comments:

Post a Comment