Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baylor's 100th Homecoming

This past weekend was Baylor's 100th Homecoming. For those that don't know, every year, some of my friends (and their children) from college get together and spend the weekend enjoying the festivities and remembering our college days. This year was no different. We had a great time with coffe at Common Grounds (I went 3 times in 3 days!), dinner at Ninfa's (one of our favorite spots), watched the pep rally, bonfire, parade, and football game. I thought I would share a few pictures from the weekend.

An adorable family and some of my best friends!

At the bonfire!

Our amazing Baylor Bear! Sic 'em!

My favorite float of the parade...Jungle Book (of course by the KOTs)
Bailey and I at the parade! We became best friends this weekend.

With the fun and busy weekend, there wasn't too much time to carefully watch what I was eating. I must admit to splurging here and there, and I became very worried about my Monday weigh in. I am sad to report that I lost no weight this week, but happy to report that at least I didn't gain from the weekend out of town. Hopefully next Monday will bring better results.
Below is my food for today. Today was random workout day and I will report on that later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment