Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ready for the Weekend!

I don't know what it has been about this week, but I am ready for it to be over and I am ready for the weekend! I am taking a break in the vacation recap today but will finish it up soon, only a few more days to post about. Today, for the first time, I did one of the preset workouts on the treadmill. They are 30 minutes which is just perfect. I had been putting off doing them because I was worried they would go too fast, or be too hard, but I was happy I tried it. The one I picked today was geared to weight loss, so I thought that would be perfect. Each minute it changes what you are doing. It might increase the speed, increase the incline, or both, or decline one or both. I feel like it actually made the time go by quicker because I was paying attention to what the next level might be and not so much paying attention to the time. It was a little more challenging, and a great way to mix up the daily workouts. Who knows, I might try a different one tomorrow!

Below is my food for the day. I had an individual size Blue Bell for dessert which was 160 calories, so I was 35 under for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment