Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jack in the Box

I ventured to a new place for dinner tonight, Jack in the Box. Come dinner time, I had 610 calories left. There is an app on my iPhone called Lose It. It is a great program that allows you to keep track of all of your food and exercise as well as keep track of your weight loss progress. The program stores foods you have created, but also has so many restaurant and grocery store foods built into it. So, I pulled into the parking lot and scrolled through my options. I found on that I could get the Chicken Fajita Pita for 300 calories and a small Natural Cut Fry for 268. I liked the pita so much that I decided to take a picture and post it. I don't think that pita looks like something you would get from a drive thru, Not bad for a place that my sister and used to call Jack in the Crack!

No comments:

Post a Comment