Monday, October 12, 2009

Results Day

It seems like the time as flown by since last results day. Once again, the weekend is over and it is Monday. This morning I weighed in and found myself down another pound. I know I should be happy. I lost a pound. But instead of feeling excited this morning I found myself disappointed. I guess I was hoping for bigger results, and for the last two weeks I have just weighed in one pound less. I am trying to think about what I can do better this week to try and get it back up. Maybe work out more days a week? Maybe different workouts? I feel like I have done a pretty good job sticking with my 1500 calorie diet, so there is much to change there. Maybe these two weeks at 1 pound each are my motivation to keep going, to continuing to put effort in, a reminder that this doesn't come easy.

So, I went online to try and find a picture for today's post and came across these. One shows a representation of one pound of fat and the other is five pounds. I know, they both look really gross. But seeing this visual made me feel better about my weekly results. And then the five pound piece....I have already lost more than twice that!

Below is my food for the day. I once again did one of the preset workouts on my treadmill today. Tomorrow is random workout day....so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment