Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Once a week I want to try to mix up my workouts and do something new. The normal plan is to do this with one of my friends, but that didn't work out this week due to work schedules. So, I decided that today would be the day to mix it up. I had noticed on my On Demand channel, that I could get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and being a huge Biggest Loser fan, I thought I would give it a try. The workout is for 20 minutes (thank goodness! If it was longer, I might have died!) and works in intervals. Three minutes of strength, two minutes of cardio, and one minute of abs. I actually kinda surprised myself because I really liked it! I was dripping with sweat, and couldn't make it through every single step without stopping, but loved the challenge!

I am open to suggestions of other fun things to through in my weekly rotation. I am trying to make sure they have a least some focus on strength since that is really what is missing from my treadmill time.

Below is my food for the day. As you can see I still lacked 85 calories, so I ate a 1/2 ounce of cashews with my dinner for 80 calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment