Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day

So, I got exciting news today...my treadmill is coming tomorrow. And I have already recruited a guy friend to come over tomorrow night to help me put it all together. The space is ready, the protective floor mat is laid, I can't wait! I am ready for a routine and to be able to do my walk before work.

I worked on putting together a list of foods that I think we will work in to my calorie plan while eating out. I am going to print it out and carry it with me, so that I can refer to while I am out and hopefully cut down on the stress of eating out!

Another day of success eating my allowed calories and did another mile and a quarter walk after work. My pedometer reads 12,332! I looked up to see how many steps equal mile, and it is approximately 2,000. So, today, over 6 miles walked!


No comments:

Post a Comment