Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!

For those of you that don't know, I am leaving on vacation on Friday! I can't wait! I am going to London to visit my sister, then heading over to Barcelona for a few days! That being said, the last few days have been crazy getting ready for the trip. I am pretty much packed (which is amazing for me!) and just have a few more things to get done before Friday. And of course, work has been slow for the last few weeks, but things got hectic over the last few days. I worked until 8:45 tonight trying to ensure that I could leave when I need to on Friday to make my flight. (And for those of you that didn't see it on the news, several people in my office building got trapped in an elevator and had to be rescued by the fire department! Sure glad that wasn't me!!) That being said, by the time I got home, I had dinner and worked on some remaining things for the trip, and didn't get a workout in! I know, excuses, excuses. I will just count it as my day off and have to make sure I work out tomorrow and Friday morning! Below is my food for today:










No comments:

Post a Comment