Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Orange Cup

Today I had Orange Cup for a snack. One of the best parts about working attached to the Galleria is being able to walk downstairs and grab a snack. So what is Orange Cup? It is great frozen yogurt with a variety of toppings. The great part about their frozen yogurt, is shares qualities of actual yogurt, like live and active cultures. I get Zum yogurt (which has a slight orange taste) with strawberries, bananas, and Fruity Pebbles. The extra fun part is that they print out the nutritional information on a sticker which goes on the cup, so you know exactly what you are getting.

Below is my food for the day. The Mexican Casserole for dinner was good, and so easy to make! I will post the recipe tomorrow so you can try it out if you are looking to get your Mexican fix and still watch your calories. I completed 30 minutes on the treadmill once again today.






No comments:

Post a Comment