Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Here!

The treadmill is finally here! After sitting around and waiting for it to arrive this morning, it is finally here! The VERY large, VERY heavy box showed up around 12:30, and then off to work I went. I am very lucky to have a great and handy friend, Dave, who came over to help me put it together. I couldn't have been more thankful! Another bonus for today...I went by Lowe's after work and picked up a tool box, so now all my tools can be together in one place! Man, I sound like a real grown up!

So, I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would while putting the treadmill together. To the left is the finished product, and below is the aftermath of all the large boxes and cardboard that are left over. I feel like I will be cutting down boxes and taking it out in the trash for a long time to come!

My food is below. Today was the first day that I had to deal with eating out with a friend. I tried to not eat too many calories during the day as I had no idea what Dave would want to have for dinner. I ended up leaving a whopping 970 calories for dinner! Dave picked this whole in the wall Italian place, Tony's (on NW Hwy at Easton), and there was a line out the door waiting for tables. We ended up ordering a large pepperoni pizza to go and then picking up some Shiner on the way back to the house. I ate one and a half pieces of pizza. I looked up calories on the internet, and according to what I found, one piece has 360 calories, so total for my pizza, 540. I also had one and a half Shiner's. I also used the internet, and looks like I drank 213 calories in beer...for a dinner total of 753 calories. Today was my first day that I am under my calories but a decent amount. Not great, but I was so scared of eating too many calories.

I didn't work out today either, other than putting together the treadmill...which actually was a pretty good workout! Overall today was my best food and exercise day, but it could have been worse!

More and more people are finding out about my blog daily, which is great because it is more and more accountability and encouragement for me! I originially didn't think I wanted that many people to know, but as the days go on, I am more and more willing to share with others. Dave even joked tonight that he was a horrible friend picking pizza for dinner when he was helping me put together a treadmill, so needless to say, he now knows about the blog!

Now off to finish watching Project Runway and get some sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment