Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day = Results Day!

The much anticipated first results day! Ok, maybe more anticipated by me than by you, but still. I must admit I was nervous stepping on the scale this morning. Will all my work pay off? Did counting all those calories pay off? And....IT DID! In my first week, I lost four pounds! I found myself wishing and hoping that I could have results like that every week, but I realize that isn't going to be the case. So, for those of you who watch the Biggest Loser....today begins the dreaded Week Two!

Today was a good food day! I started out the day with a Jimmy Dean D-Lites Breakfast Bowl (230) and a banana (105). For lunch, I had what might be one of my new favorite go to foods, the BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad from Panera Bread. It was fantastic! And only 490 calories (including dressing!)! I wish I knew why salads always taste better out, than at home, but they just do. I had a great 50 calorie snack today too, a Mini Babybel Light. I wrapped up the day with a turkey and cheese sandwich (295), a pear fruit cup (70), and an ounce of cashews (160). And of course, who can forget dessert...a 100 calorie Skinny Cow Truffle Bar. I think today might be the first day that I have come in exactly at 1,500 calories.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud of your hard work. and, i love the updating of your graphic at the top of your blog. kim

    ReplyDelete