Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Tonight was my first high school football game of the season, and for sure won't be my last! And I must say, the weather was just perfect! I am so excited football season is here and I can't wait for the first Baylor game tomorrow!!
Today was also my first day to work out on my treadmill. I don't think I have ever walked or run on one before, so it was definitely a new experience for me. It took a little while to get used to, but I caught on. I started with no incline, and increased to 2%, 3% and then 4% for the last 5 minutes. Right now I started with walking for 30 minutes. Each Friday I want to increase by 5 minutes, and each day I will be working on increasing speed.
Below is my food list for today. I ended up going to On The Border for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that they had some healthy options. I ended up getting the Pico Shrimp Tacos with black beans and rice for 780 calories. Really it comes with veggies instead of rice, but I subsituted since I had extra calories to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment