Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser

Today was the premier of Season 8 of the Biggest Loser! I love this show and always have. The timing of the new season couldn't have been more perfect for me. I have always been emotional watching the show, but tonight, I was more emotional than ever. Every season I watch, wanting to be motivated, wanting to have the opportunities the contestants have. I have always wished I could be on the show. Even tried to get people to go with me to "couples" auditions, but never quite made it. I remember watching seasons past, when some of the girls have weighed in and realized that I weighed the same as some of the girls on the show. Those girls are my size! But this season is different, this season I am giving myself the opportunity to make myself a better me. I see myself in those contestants. I hope that I am able to push myself the way they are pushed on the ranch. I realize my results will be slower than theirs, but watching their weekly success will push me on to my own goals.


Today's Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill


Food:

No comments:

Post a Comment