Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend Report

I decide to make one post for the weekend. Friday morning started early with 3o minutes of treadmill time, then off to work. As work wrapped up, the weekend began. First, a high school football game in the rain. Thank goodness for ponchos to stay dry! Friday's food is below in the chart.

Saturday, I slept late, and therefore ate no breakfast (horrible, I know!). For lunch I fixed a sandwich (235), had a lunch bag of Baked Lays (120) and a Pepsi to drink (a splurge at 140!). After lunch settled, I did my Jillian Michael's video once again. Still so good and so hard! During the Texas football game (thank goodness they picked it up in the 2nd half!), I had a Smart Ones Peanut Butter Sundae dessert. So yummy at 170 calories. A little later, for some calcium, I had a Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar snack cheese for 90 calories. For dinner, I went to Chipotle with friends. Since I had so many calories, I got a pretty full bowl...lettuce, chicken, rice, black beans, cheese, and sour cream for 640 calories! Not bad. Then off course I wrapped up the day with a Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle bar for 100 calories. That wrapped the day up with a total of 1,515 calories.

Sunday started out with a Chocolate Raspberry Luna Bar (170) for breakfast, and I must say, I really enjoyed it. I met some people at Tin Star for lunch and got the fish tacos with a side of black beans. According to the website, they had a fish taco plate (using lettuce leaves instead of tortillas for 390 calories. When I got there, I didn't see the option, so I just order the grilled fish tacos and hoped it was the same thing. Just in case I had more calories than the website said, I am counting lunch at 500 calories. For dinner I met a friend at Jason's Deli before church. I had a Turkey Wrap (359), Baked Lays (130) and of course, ice cream (130). After church, I came home, did my 30 minutes on the treadmill. Today my total calories were only 1,289. I should have had a larger breakfast or had a snack this afternoon. But now, at 10:30, I am short of calories, but don't want to eat right before bed. Hopefully this isn't too bad for my metabolism.

Tomorrow is weigh in day for dreading week two! Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment